Tuesday, May 5, 2009
The state of my mind
Wow, listen to one Enya song and suddenly your brain is freebasing irish ballads and trippin' on the cosmic meaning of it all. I would find this very entertaining if I wasn't the one posting it all. I don't believe in censoring myself, but I may need to take myself outside for a little talk. "Lay off the Enya, girl. You are crazy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas, Forevermore
Christmas comes and Christmas goes And as a mom all we really know Is we love our children heart and soul And will forevermore We give and g...
-
Well, I must admit the first official comment on my blog was an articulate counterpoint to my rant on Mr. Doogan and the right to anonymous ...
-
There was an interesting homily on Sunday about the sin of shame. Father Odo (no, he is not from Deep Space Nine)spoke about using your fear...
-
I fed a bear when I was a kid. Really. A wild, Alaskan Black bear. At the time this did not seem unusual to me. Given the ensuing decades an...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave comments.