Scatter, skitter
Flutter, flitter
Ramble, jumble
Fall and tumble
Pouncing, bouncing
Thoughts exploding
Shocking, burning
through my eyes
Feeling heat come through my skin
People backing off again
Whirlwind just lifts me higher
Watch out for the girl on fire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas, Forevermore
Christmas comes and Christmas goes And as a mom all we really know Is we love our children heart and soul And will forevermore We give and g...
-
Well, I must admit the first official comment on my blog was an articulate counterpoint to my rant on Mr. Doogan and the right to anonymous ...
-
There was an interesting homily on Sunday about the sin of shame. Father Odo (no, he is not from Deep Space Nine)spoke about using your fear...
-
I fed a bear when I was a kid. Really. A wild, Alaskan Black bear. At the time this did not seem unusual to me. Given the ensuing decades an...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave comments.