How do you tell the difference between a person on a cell phone and a schizophrenic? I mean really? They both hear voices in their heads. They both seem distracted and lose track of their surroundings when walking. Both have erratic driving behaviors and seem to be carrying on conversations no one else can hear. I don't see any difference at all.
Maybe cell phones are a shared delusion and we are all just plain crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas, Forevermore
Christmas comes and Christmas goes And as a mom all we really know Is we love our children heart and soul And will forevermore We give and g...
-
Well, I must admit the first official comment on my blog was an articulate counterpoint to my rant on Mr. Doogan and the right to anonymous ...
-
There was an interesting homily on Sunday about the sin of shame. Father Odo (no, he is not from Deep Space Nine)spoke about using your fear...
-
I fed a bear when I was a kid. Really. A wild, Alaskan Black bear. At the time this did not seem unusual to me. Given the ensuing decades an...
Welcome back sports fans! Comments are enabled. Tell me what you think!
ReplyDelete